Terms and Conditions
(1) All work carried out will require a booking deposit this is normally to the value of the meterials needed for the job. All moneys due will be paid on completion of the job after client and one of our team inspect the job.
Commercial work Credit terms will be agreed before any work commences.
2) If for any reason beyond our control (including adverse weather conditions) we are delayed in the course of carrying out our subcontract works we shall be entitled to claim standing time at the day rate of 500.00 Euro – please note this is based on our minimum site charge. This rate would also apply if we do not receive notification of a cancellation or postponement of works at least 24 hours prior to commencement.
3)Any plasterboard, dry lining systems, asbestos cement sheeting and the like intended to form a substrate for our sprayed finishes must be fixed and prepared in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
4) All backgrounds to be finished by us should be true and flat and it is the responsibility of the Main Contractor to prepare all such surfaces.
5) The Clients shall provide, free of charge, lighting of a level sufficient for the efficient completion of our works to the required standard.
6) We shall be provided with adequate storage for our materials and equipment.
7) It is assumed that metal trims, cover plates, etc. are sufficiently durable to withstand the application and removal of standard masking tape without risk of delimitation or marking. Any manufacturer’s protective coverings should be retained in place until after the completion of our works. Screws, nails or other metal fixings within backgrounds to be finished by us should be of a nonferrous nature to obviate any possible rust staining.
8) Masking is removed carefully. However, even when damasking with care, damage to painted, decorated or wallpapered surfaces may occur by nature of the masking tape. We will not accept any responsibility if such damage occurs and would recommend that a contingency be added by the customer for the repair of same.
9) A minimum of 7 days written notice is required for any instruction for us to commence work on site.
10) Our rates are based on the assumption that the final quantities of our work, after re-measurement, are within 5% of the Bill of Quantities or tender figures. We reserve the right to revise these rates should any such deviations be excessive.
11) The Clients shall provide, free of charge, any heating and/or ventilation needed to comply with the material manufacturer’s application instructions.
12) All materials, whether stored on site or applied, will remain the property of Pvc Transformation until paid for and as such may be removed in redress of default of payment by the Clients.
13) It is the responsibility of the Main Contractor or Client to make available to us free of charge skip or either agreed alternative means of disposal of waste materials.
14)Any amendment to the foregoing conditions must be negotiated and confirmed in writing prior to the commencement of our works.